MASTERCRAFT PAINTERS IS HIRING FULL TIME & PART TIME PAINTERS
Mastercraft is a fully licensed bonded & insured contractor providing painting, surface coating & refinishing services for residential and commercial clients. We welcome interest from highly qualified and motivated candidates to fill these positions with our company.
Responsible for mixing, matching and applying paint to various surfaces, completing touch-ups and coordinating large painting projects. Most of our painting jobs are in Montgomery, Philadelphia and Bucks County, PA.
- Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors and cabinets.
- Mix, match and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel and other finishes.
- Scrape, sandpaper, prime or seal surfaces prior to painting.
- Clean walls to ensure proper adherence.
- Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
- Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs.
- Fill cracks, holes and joints with caulk, putty, plaster or other fillers using caulk guns or putty knives.
- Erect scaffolding, movable and immovable staging and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas
- Move furniture and equipment as necessary.
- Remove fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, lamps and electric switch covers prior to painting.
- Apply several coats according to paint directions.
- Tape off areas when needed.
- Apply touch-ups or second coats.
- Remove paint splatters when finished.
- Clean up all equipment including brushes and spray guns.
- Utilize spray guns for large jobs.
- Work on ladders to reach high ceilings or walls.
Please click to Contact Us with your experience or call 267-496-5307 and build a promising career!