When it comes to installing marble, stone or ceramic tiles in your home or office, the success of your project may depend on various factors. From purchasing quality materials, and selecting the right tools, to knowing correct and safe installation techniques, various aspects contribute to the success of your project. While you may think that a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) approach will save you money, in reality, it may lead to costly mistakes.
- Incorrect handling could cause a chip or crack in your new, shiny marble countertop, even before it is laid over the kitchen counter.
- Inexperience in tile installation could mean you end up with shoddy patterns or improperly cut tiles in your designer bathroom.
- Plastering a huge new stone surround around your fireplace without proper tools and equipment could lead to accidents that injure you, or damage your property.
Installing stone or tiles can be tedious and time consuming. Instead of taking on these jobs all by yourself, why not leave them to the interior services professionals at Mastercraft Painting & Finishes. Our attention to detail and excellent workmanship is on display in numerous kitchens, foyers, bathrooms, sunrooms, family rooms and patios in Philadelphia, Montgomery County and Bucks County.
Here are some of the advantages of bringing us on board:
- We have the necessary skills and experience to install marble, stone, or ceramic tiles with quality and precision.
- We promise clean, smooth finishes and thorough post-job cleanups, with minimal disruption to your routine.
- We have access to the latest tools and safety equipment, to ensure efficiency and on-time completion.
- We employ a safety-trained, licensed and insured crew, which means you don’t have to worry about any unlikely accidents or damage to your property.
For any projects involving installation of marble, stone or ceramic tiles, hire the experts at Mastercraft Painting & Finishes. Call us at 267-496-5307 or contact us online for a free estimate.