Mastercraft Painters recognize that painting your home or business is not an everyday occurrence. We have found through 25 YEARS of business experience, that a systematic approach helps us to deliver the quality painting job that you expect. We are experts in interior and exterior painting and refinishing. Our attention to detail, customer follow through and having the owner oversee every job are just a few reasons to contact us for your next project!
NO MESS, NO STRESS!
We have found through experience that a systematic approach helps us to deliver the quality painting job that we have promised you. Below are the general steps we will take on your interior painting project – the situation may vary depending upon your needs:
- SET-UP – Items are placed in the center of the room and covered with clean, new plastic sheeting. All floors are protected with drop cloths.
- PREPARE – Based on your requests, holes and cracks in ceilings and walls are filled, stains are sealed and surfaces are scuff sanded.
- PAINT – Repaired areas are primed and premium quality paint is applied to a uniform finish.
- CLEAN – Furniture and accessories are moved back to their locations, floors and carpets are vacuumed and swept, all of our materials are removed.
- INSPECT – You are invited to inspect the finished project and asked to complete a customer feedback card regarding our crew and their work.