Professional Philadelphia Painters Outline Key Aspects to Consider
Do the interiors or exteriors of your commercial property need a fresh coat of paint? Are you looking at hiring a reliable, professional, commercial painting company to complete the job? By staying away from the temptation of hiring a general handyman, you have already taken the first step in the right direction. Hiring painting professionals will let you focus on your core business and save you a significant amount of time and effort supervising the contractor to make sure the job is done right.
At Mastercraft Painting and Finishes, we have been in the business of interior and exterior painting and refinishing for commercial and residential properties in and around Philadelphia since 1996. With decades of experience and a team of highly qualified painting professionals, we can take on painting jobs of any scale and complexity. Read on to know more about the aspects that you should consider while hiring a commercial painting company.
Top Tips to Choose the Best Commercial Painting Company
A simple internet search of professional painting contractors in the Philadelphia area will yield hundreds of results. While there is no dearth of choices, how do you know which one to partner with for your commercial painting requirements? Here are some suggestions to narrow down your options:
Pre-Sales Service and Communication: A flashy website or lowest rates cannot be the best indicators of the company’s ability to meet your requirements. You need a company that is professional, reliable, and maintains transparency in communication. Start with some basic research, or get referrals from colleagues and friends and shortlist a few painting companies. Next, check whether they
- Return your calls or emails promptly
- Proactively offer referrals for completed jobs
- Have friendly and helpful staff
- Spend time in understanding your requirements and project scope before providing a quote
- Offer a breakdown of materials and labor costs, taxes and any other charges, and timelines for project completion
Team Skills, Experience and Flexibility: One of the key objectives of hiring a commercial painting company is to ensure smooth, high-quality finishes, on time, within budget, and without any mishaps. Check the credentials of the staff that will be working on your premises. Look for experienced, licensed painters, who are fully insured, and safety trained. In case of any untoward incidents, or damage to your property, the painting company will have you covered. Furthermore, check whether the company can offer flexible weekend schedules, or after-hour services that can minimize disruptions to your workspace and daily operations.
Value for Money: Besides confirming the company’s credentials and references, find out whether they can perform services that go beyond painting. Combining certain refinishing or general carpentry jobs with painting projects could lead to higher efficiencies, better time management, and greater value for money. For example:
- Caulking around doors and window
- Repairs and refinishing for baseboards or crown moldings
- Refinishing of exterior elements, such as aluminum or vinyl siding
- Other odd jobs, and general carpentry work at your premises
Mastercraft’s custom painting and refinishing services have helped several commercial property owners spruce up their premises, and breathe new life into their spaces. Hiring our services has several advantages:
- Qualified professional painters, who are licensed, safety trained, insured, and on our payroll
- Knowledge of the latest products and application techniques
- Access to specialized equipment that enhances the safety of our staff, improves delivery timelines, and minimizes the chances of damage to your premises
- Meticulous execution, professional finishes, and thorough post-job cleanups
- Network of contractors that offer plumbing, heating, air-conditioning, masonry, general carpentry and other renovation related services
For each of our projects, we assign a senior supervisor who oversees the crew and keeps the project delivery on track. Our aim is to build lasting relationships, and be your ‘go-to’ guys for all types of interior or exterior painting and refinishing assignments. Check out some of our completed commercial painting projects and customer references to know more about our credibility, reliability and affordability.
For efficient and dependable commercial painting services at competitive rates, hire Mastercraft Painting and Finishes. Call 267-496-5307 to explore our range of painting and refinishing services or write to us online for a free estimate.